Adding another Appliqué square to my quilt from the same coloring book.
Here I picked out a frog that I really liked that is simple.
I made the belly out of another fabric. To get the tree branch in with the feet I cut them out but still leaving them attached to the main body and slid the branch into the feet. Worked out well. The original picture just had the ends of the branch empty, I added some leaves to make more interest.
I learn something new each time I make a appliqué out of a coloring book drawing. When I am done I often see where I could have done something different but still pleased with the fact that I did it and completed it. God knows I have enough unfinished projects laying around under something. LOL